sábado



If she's a blond or brunett Or if she's slim or she's fat It doesn't matter at all When I fall, I fall. It's in the way that she walks And then I smile when she talks I'm simply losing my head And I fall. You may see me as a thinker Always hiding from his own insanity Like a bucket or a tin can So confide within my personality i met sally at a bus stop We fell in love And we got married inside my head If she's a blond or brunett Or if she's slim or she's fat IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL When I fall, I fall It's in the way that she walks And then I smile when she talks I'm simply losing my head And I fall, I fallIn love My family says that I just linger Never ever show responsibility To be honest I'm a drinker Can't hold on to anything too good for me julie caught me in a food shop We were lost and had it off in a "cavrolet" If she's a blond or brunett Or if she's slim or she's fatIt doesn't matter at all When I fall, I fall It's in the way that she walks And then I smile when she talks I'm simply losing my head And I fall, I fall Mary stole my cousin Reno But I really like the taste of her lips so sweet It happens everytime I meet another girl Now it's youIf she's a blond or brunett Or if she's slim or she fat It doesn't matter at all When I fall, I fall It's in the way that she walks And then I smile when she talks I'm simply losing my head And I fall, I fall In love In love In love. In love - The Kooks

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario